Number in Stock: 0
[Add to Wishlist]
Single pack. mATX, LGA775 scoket support (800/533 MHz FSB), flexible integrated graphics, single channel DDR 400/333 memory support, Intel High Definition Audio, 1 PCI Express x16 connector, 1 PCI Express x1 connector, 2 PCI Connectors, integrated 10/100 LAN, 8 hi-speed USB 2.0, 4 SATA 150 ports. Includes the Essentials Software. ATI Chipset with onboard graphics ATI Radeon 200 Xpress graphics
VENDOR- INTEL CORP
FEATURES- microATX Desktop Board D101GGC- Single
The Intel Desktop Board Essential Series offers a cost-efficient
solution for the budget conscious user. Equipped with the essential
technology needed for a stable and reliable desktop board, these
Intel Desktop Boards come packed with features and software to meet
a variety of user demands.
Built with affordability and flexibility in mind, the Intel Desktop
Board Essential Series comes with PCI Express, PCI, Serial ATA and
eight High Speed USB interfaces for ease of expandability.
Intel Desktop Board D101GGC is a flexible, integrated graphics
solution designed to support the Intel Pentium 4 and Intel Celeron
D processors in the LGA775 package.
Supporting up to 800/533 MHz system bus, this board is also designed
to support single-channel DDR 400/333 MHz memory and PCI Express
Includes Board, ATA 66/100 IDE cable, Floppy cable, (2) Serial ATA
cables, Express Installer CD, Software CD, Configuration label, I/O
Shield, Quick reference poster.
* Support for the Intel Pentium 4 processor, and the Intel Celeron D
processor in the LGA775 package: Features 800/533 MHz system bus and
supports boxed Intel processors with packaging indicated by 05A or 04A
Platform Compatibility Guide.
* ATI Radeon Xpress 200 Chipset: Offers flexible integrated graphics
solution with exceptional system performance through high-bandwidth
* Single-channel DDR 400/333 memory support: Two DIMM sockets designed to
support up to 2 GB of DDR 400/333 memory for greater platform performance
and flexible memory support.
* PCI Express x16 graphics connector: Increased graphics bandwidth delivers
up to 4 GB/s per direction.
* PCI Express x1 connector: Designed for bandwidth intensive applications,
PCI Express x1 I/O offers 3.5 times the bandwidth over traditional PCI
* Four Serial ATA ports (1.5 Gb/s): Facilitates high-speed storage and data
transfers at up to 1.5 Gb/s for each of four ports.
* Integrated 10/100 Network Connection: Features on-board 10/100-Mbps
Ethernet LAN connectivity.
* Intel High Definition Audio with 5.1 Surround Sound: Provides flexible
six-channel audio with jack sensing and high-quality integrated audio
that rivals the performance of high-end discrete solutions.
* Two PCI connectors: Offers expansion slots for custom system
configurations and future add-in card upgrades.
* Eight Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports: Provides four back panel ports and an
additional four USB ports via two internal headers.
-- SPECIFICATIONs -----------------------------------
- Support for an Intel Pentium 4 Processor in an LGA775 socket
with an 800 or 533 MHz system bus.
Support for an Intel Celeron D Processor in an LGA775 socket
with a 533 MHz system bus.
- 4 Mb Flash EEPROM featuring the Intel/AWARD BIOS featuring
Plug and Play, IDE drive auto-configure.
- ATI Radeon Xpress 200 Chipset
- Two 184-pin DDR SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM)
sockets support DDR 400 MHz and DDR 333 MHz DIMMs for up to
2 GB of system memory.
- (2) 32-bit PCI local bus slots
(1) PCI Express x1 slot
(1) PCI Express x16 slot
- Four Serial ATA ports via on-board discrete RAID controller
- 1.5 Gb/s
Two IDE interface with ATA-133 support (four devices)
- Integrated Radeon X300 based graphics with full DirectX 9.0
ADD2 card support via the PCI Express x16 connector.
Up to 256MB of system memory can be reserved for graphics
- Integrated Intel High Definition Audio using the Realtek
ALC861 audio codec.
2x5 onboard header for front panel audio
Flexible 6-channel audio
- 10/100 Mbits/sec LAN subsystem using the Realtek 8101L LAN
- (4) USB 2.0 ports on the back panel
(4) USB 2.0 ports on front panel via 2 internal headers
(1) 15-pin VGA port
(1) diskette drive interface
(1) Parallel port
(1) Serial port
(2) PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports
- Hardware monitor with:
- Three fan sensing inputs used to monitor fan activity
- Voltage monitor
- Processor Temperature monitor
Support for Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI)
- Suspend to RAM (STR)
- Wake on USB and PS/2
- PME# wakeup support
- Farstone RestoreIT! Lite
Norton Internet Security 2005
InterVideo MediaOne Silver
Kaspersky AntiVirus Business Optimal (Russian only)
Kingsoft AntiVirus 2005 (Chinese only)
Yahoo! Toolbar with Anti-spy
SIZE - microATX (9.60 inches by 8.60 inches [243.84 mm by 218.44 mm])