Media Series. Single pack, MicroATX form factor desktop board based on the Intel 945G Express Chipset with Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950, supports Intel(R) Viiv(TM) technology, supporting Intel Pentium D Processors, Intel Pentium 4 Processor
VENDOR- INTEL CORP
FEATURES- mATX Desktop Board D945GPM- Single
The Intel Desktop Board D945GPM is designed to support Intel Viiv
technology and maximize the enjoyment of digital entertainment
throughout the home. This desktop board is based on the Intel 945G
Express Chipset including the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
helping to bring digital media to life with sharp, vibrant
pictures, smooth playback of video and output to a wide range of
displays, including High Definition TV (HDTV) and digital flat
panels. Premium features include support for Intel Viiv Technology,
Intel High Definition Audio (enabling 7.1 surround sound), designed
for Dolby Home Theater certification, and Intel PRO 10/100/1000
Includes Motherboard; ATA 66/100 IDE Cable, Floppy cable, Serial ATA
cable, Express Installer CD, Media Series software DVD, Configuration
label, I/O Shield, Quick reference guide.
* Support for the Intel Pentium D processor
Features dual-core processing and 1066/800/533 MHz system bus in the
LGA775 package with Intel EM64T support.
* Intel 945G Express Chipset
Offers a new level of visual quality with integrated Intel GMA 950.
* Dual-Channel DDR2 667/533 memory support
Four DIMM sockets designed to support up to 4 GB4 of DDR2 667/533
memory deliver greater platform performance and flexible memory
* PCI Express x16 graphics connector
Increased graphics bandwidth provides up to 4 GB/s per direction, and is
up to 3.5 times faster than previous high-performance discrete graphics
* Four Serial ATA ports (3.0 Gb/s)
Facilitates high-speed storage and data transfers at up to 3 Gb/s for
each of four ports.
* Integrated Intel PRO 10/100/1000 Network Connection
Features on-board 10/100/1000-Mbps Ethernet LAN connectivity.
* Intel High Definition Audio with 7.1 surround sound
Offers high-quality integrated audio that rivals the performance of
high-end discrete solutions.
* Two PCI connectors
Provides expansion slots for custom system configurations and future
add-in card upgrades.
* One PCI Express x1 connector
Designed for bandwidth-intensive applications, PCI Express x1 I/O offers
3.5 times the bandwidth over traditional PCI architecture.
* Eight Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports
Provides four back panel ports and an additional four USB ports via two
* 1394a ports
One back panel port and two internal headers for an additional two ports
enable data transfer from consumer electronic devices such as digital
camcorders and MP3 players.
* Intel Precision Cooling Technology
Enables advanced fan speed control to help keep system cool and reduce
* Trusted Platform Module (included)
Helps enhance platform security above-and-beyond the capabilities of
-- SPECIFICATIONs -----------------------------------
PROCESSOR - Support for an Intel Pentium D Processor in an LGA775 socket
with a 1066 or 800 MHz system bus.
Support for an Intel Pentium 4 Processor in an LGA775 socket
with an 800 MHz system bus.
Support for an Intel Celeron D Processor in an LGA775 socket
with a 533 MHz system bus.
Supports Intel EM64T and Hyper-Threading Technology.
- 4 Mb Flash EEPROM with Intel Platform Innovation framework for
extensible firmware interface.
Advanced configuration and power interface V1.0b, DMI 2.0,
Intel Rapid BIOS Boot (Optimized POST for fast access to PC
Intel Precision Cooling Technology (Advanced thermal management
system dynamically adjusts fan speeds to help keep system
cool and reduce/improve noise levels).
- Intel 945G Express Chipset
- Intel I/O Controller Hub (ICH7DH)
- 4 MBit Firmware Hub (FWH)
- Four 240-pin DDR2 SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM)
sockets support up to 4 GB of system memory via DDR2 667 or
DDR2 533 MHz DIMMs.
EXPANSION - (2) 32-bit PCI local bus slots
(1) PCI Express x1 local bus slot
(1) PCI Express x16 graphics slot
- (4) Serial ATA connectors (supports RAID using Intel Matrix
(1) IDE interface (ATA 100/66/33)
I/O PORTS - (4) USB 2.0 ports, back panel (two dual stack)
(4) USB 2.0 ports, front panel (via 2-headers requiring cabling
to front panel).
(1) IEEE-1394a/FireWire port (back panel) and two internal
headers for an additional two ports.
(1) 9-pin Serial port
(1) 25-pin Parallel port
(1) 10BaseT/100BaseTX/1000BaseT/RJ45 port
(2) PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports
(5) Audio ports
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 with ADD2+ card
- Integrated 8-channel (7.1) audio subsystem with five analog
audio outputs and one S/PDIF digital audio output (optical)
using the Sigmatel 9220/9223 audio codec.
Dolby Digital Live certification
- Integrated Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mbits/sec) LAN subsystem using
the Intel 82573L Gigabit Ethernet Controller.
- Integrated IEEE-1394a controller and three IEEE-1394a
connectors (one back panel connector, two front panel
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module 1.2
- Hardware Management : Processor fan speed control.
System chassis fan speed control.
Voltage and temperature sensing.
Fan sensor inputs used to monitor fan
Power management support for ACPI 1.0b.
Wake-up from Network: Wired for Management(WfM) 2.0-compatible.
Support for system wake-up using an add-
in network interface card with remote
wake-up capability or integrated LAN.
: Single configuration jumper design.
Jumper access for BIOS configuration
Front Panel Connect : Reset, HD LED, Power LEDs, Power On/Off,
Two front-panel USB 2.0 headers.
Front-panel audio header.
DIMENSIONS - microATX, 9.6" x 9.6"